Resolution of issues arisen in the course of execution of FIDIC model forms based contracts
This training module is based on the analysis of the use of the provisions of FIDIC model forms in the territory of the Russian Federation and other CIS countries.
This workshop is intended for companies' executives, lawyers and experts who participate in the development, execution and appraisal of contracts as well as for managers and experts who are engaged in fulfillment of obligations under construction agreements, including preparation of monthly progress reports etc.
- to advise the attendees of the particularities of work under FIDIC model forms;
- to inform about main processes and procedures that are necessary during the preparation and further entering into FIDIC model forms based contracts for construction;
- to advise on the major procedures connected with the fulfillment of obligations under FIDIC model forms based contracts;
- to inform about issues and pitfalls, which arise in the territory of Russia and other CIS countries during the signing and execution of the above contracts;
- to review matters and case studies, which enable to increase reliability and economic efficiency of a project notwithstanding the adverse conditions.
Informative. Case studies include the attendees' cases; we shall review the matters concerning practices of document design (for the documents connected with the contract) and the appraisal of documents submitted by the attendees (such documents must be emailed to us not later than 3 days prior to commencement).
The attendees will receive handouts and the CD with FIDIC Contracts clause-by-clause commentaries. The Certificate confirming the participation in our training programme will be issued.
The duration of this workshop is 16 hrs. (2 days, 8 hours each day 10:00am - 6:00pm).
The workshop fees include handouts, coffee and lunch breaks.